• Welcome to MacSailing.net!
  • Dedicated to sailing!
  • Be Jolly!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: AyeTides 1.52
AyeTides 1.52 is now available. Two big bugs were squashed, one involving crashing after adding favorites, and the other was a display glitch when Location Services were turned off, and you entered a location manually. Now you actually get results back that are visible! Smile

Also, I now save the location you enter when searching manually, current stations have the correct units highlighted in the selection control, the scale updates when moving from day to day and the range changes, and the Nearest Station list shows an emptying-circle indicator for how long it will be until I give up and ask if you want to keep searching or not.

Enjoy!

Ayetides is a great product, I use it frequently for San Fran Bay...Who the hell can work out what the tides do there???? Bizarre I call it. Sometimes four knots ebb and then one knot flood. But Ayetides helps a great deal

Barry

If you get a chance go to one of Kame Richard's (Pineapple sails) SF currents and tides presentations. He has an excellent grasp of the situation.
Scott Dillon
Sydney Australia
North Shore 38
CYCA

Now Excellent possibilities. It is a pleasure to use. :content:

AugustH Wrote:AyeTides 1.52 is now available.
Enjoy!
Not 1.52, but 1.72, no ? Wink

I see iTunes has Ayetides 1.71 available.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSto...16432&mt=8
Scott Dillon
Sydney Australia
North Shore 38
CYCA

This was back in May. We're now up to 1.71, and I've just submitted 1.72 for Apple's approval. This update fixes a crash on waking the iPhone, a fix for an out-of-bounds exception in some stations when changing days, and some small improvements. I just submitted this so it won't be out for at least 2 weeks, though Sad

I see AyeTides 1.72 is now available.
Scott Dillon
Sydney Australia
North Shore 38
CYCA