• Welcome to MacSailing.net!
  • Dedicated to sailing!
  • Be Jolley!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Future of Mr. Tides
Thread Modes
Regardless of the arrows on the charts, it would be useful to have two additional fields on the text pages indicating the ebb and flow direction, similar to the footnotes at the bottom of each page in the Ports and Passages tables. Don't know if that's in the source xTides data or not.

most of the current stations have that information. I'll add it somewhere obvious so you don't have to hunt for it.

August,
Not sure I'm interpreting your last comment correctly - is the data in Mr Tides now but I'm just not finding it? Or is it in the xTides data but not shown on the Mr. Tides screen. If the former, where is it? I hunted all over the Limestone Point screens (a substation), and San Juan Channel (the corresponding reference station) but couldn't find it. Did I miss it?.
Scot

It's information that's in the data files for most of the current stations, but I don't display it. I'll add it in somewhere, just not sure where!

I was just looking for Tidal Current Staion direction of flood & ebb in Mr. Tides and could not find it. ??????

No Worries though, I just fired up the iPhone and AyeTides and there it was.