• Welcome to MacSailing.net!
  • Dedicated to sailing!
  • Be Jolly!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Mr Tides 3
Hey, I like the new layout. I'm a little confused about the text page. What is the relationship between the month efild and the slider under it?

BTW, my version doesn't always show tide maxima in the lower field, just a moonset time.

Can't make heads or tails of the post above (typos), but MacENC 5.10 will support the new Mr. Tides 3. MacENC 5.10 will be ready for download on 04/02/2007 and a link will be emailed to all MacENC customers.

GPSNavX 4.60 will support the new Mr. Tides 3. GPSNavX 4.60 will be ready for download on 04/06/2007 and a link will be emailed to all GPSNavX customers.

Mr. Tides 3 can be found here..

http://web.mac.com/augusth/iWeb/Tides3/M...203.0.html
Scott Dillon
Sydney Australia
North Shore 38
CYCA

Hi, August here. On the text view the month edit field selects which month starts the display, and the slider below the edit field selects how many months to display. Having the slider all the way to the left gives one month, all the way to the right gives 12 months.

I've not heard of a problem with the summary field. Which station were you looking at when that occurs? The summary should never show anything other than tides, I can't picture how a moonset got in there.

August