• Welcome to MacSailing.net!
  • Dedicated to sailing!
  • Be Jolly!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: New Navionics pricing starting
Navionics is running a pricing special this summer. So shortly you will find all the Navionics Gold and Hotmaps for use in iNavX prices reduced at www.x-traverse.com

Scott Dillon
Sydney Australia
North Shore 38
CYCA

Now that worldwide charts are available, when will iNavx be available worldwide?

Good! I did not want to go looking the Naviaonic's.app but price pressure was nudging on me.

The new Navionics pricing is posted..

http://www.x-traverse.com/our-pricing

Scott Dillon
Sydney Australia
North Shore 38
CYCA

I see it's only licensed to a single iPhone. What happens if you lose or break your iPhone, or if you upgrade?

X-Traverse has a process for any chart subscriber whose iPhone/iPod had to be replaced: on request, they would send a form to fill out and then once it is sent it back to x-traverse they can arrange for the chart(s) to be re-assigned to the new iPhone. They do this on a case by case basis, and it does not take too long to process.
Scott Dillon
Sydney Australia
North Shore 38
CYCA

iNavX is available world wide via the iTunes app store.
Scott Dillon
Sydney Australia
North Shore 38
CYCA

Hi
I am looking for german cards, but they still expensive.
When they start reducing the price?

Greetings
Klaus

Which Navionics region is too expensive?

Those prices are much lower then the comparable Navionics cartridge.
Scott Dillon
Sydney Australia
North Shore 38
CYCA

hey quick replay.
I am look for Navionics 45XG and it costs $59.

Yes the pricing is dependent on the hydrographic royalties. US$59 is very low for a cartridge that is normally several hundred dollars. If you prefer not to purchase iNavX and the 45XG from x-traverse, the Navionics app with the same chart is US$49 in the iTunes app store.
Scott Dillon
Sydney Australia
North Shore 38
CYCA

By the way what is the difference between the cards of x-traverse and Navionics.

Are there any informations about connecting the inavx to an ais provider over internet?

There should be no difference between the Navionics charts offered by X-Traverse or directly from Navionics. The difference is the applications. iNavX uses the charts from x-traverse including Navionics and NV. Verlag. Also iNavX has waypoint import/export, GRIB weather overlay, NMEA via TCP/IP support. In otherwords iNavX has many more features then the basic viewer app from Navionics.

If you know of an AIS provider on the internet that provides NMEA AIS then iNavX will work. Just enter their IP and port address in the iNavX TCP/IP setup.
Scott Dillon
Sydney Australia
North Shore 38
CYCA

More price reductions:

Navionics 37XG Upper Volga River US$19.99
Navionics 38XG Moscow Area US$19.99
Navionics 39XG Lower Volga, Black and Caspian Sea US$19.99
Navionics 49XG Norway US$39.99

Scott Dillon
Sydney Australia