• Welcome to MacSailing.net!
  • Dedicated to sailing!
  • Be Jolly!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Owner update
Hi All,

Lets face it. I've been a bad owner. I have great plans for this site and its growth but in the time I have been responsible for this site it has continued to become a haven for spam. I'll spare you the details that have delayed my plans, but be sure that I am committed to correcting and growing this forum. I have a short list of forum platforms to convert this forum to as the original platform has been end of life for several years. I have engaged with a conversion service to eliminate the spam and convert the forum to the new format.

I will keep you posted on the progress.

I do login and delete spam as often as I can. However, I barely make a dent in it as it shows up faster than I can delete it.

I'm looking forward to deploying the new re-design and making this forum great!

Fair winds,
Salty Russ

P.S. I am sailing in the Pacific Cup race from San Francisco to Hawaii departing this Monday, July 9th, 2018. I have information on my prep and a vessel tracker on my website: www.svbluemoon.com
Please check it out. Also on my FB site @svbluemoon

I'll be posting ocean voyage prep information to this forum as well.
Capt. Salty Russ
USCG 100T Ocean Master
Shellback
www.svbluemoon.com
Jeanneau 52.2

Work is progressing the migration to a new platform. We should be able to go live with the new platform in about a month. You will receive an email to welcome you to the new platform. The first time you login to the new platform you will be prompted to choose a new password.

We are very excited to be launching the new platform!
Capt. Salty Russ
USCG 100T Ocean Master
Shellback
www.svbluemoon.com
Jeanneau 52.2

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MOVED:Bad Owner 0 398 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: