MacSailing.net

Full Version: MacEnc to Raymarine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a E90 W Raymarine chartplotter, a miniplex 2 wi Ship Module multiplexer and a Mac Enc software with Navionics charts. The question is: Can I built routes and way points with the Mac Enc and transfer them to the chart plotter?
Using the USB connection to the Miniplex-2Wi, waypoints should transfer over. Set Type to "Other" in the GPS panel Settings drawer and select the port USBSerial-XXXX, Rate 4800. You will need to install the FTDI driver linked here..

http://www.shipmodul.com/en/downloads.html

Be sure to re-start Mac after doing so.
Hi, I have an ST80 system on board and have just purchased an iMUXst multiplexer. Will I be able to transfer waypoints from my MacBook or iPAD to the Raymarine network?
Yes you can transfer waypoints from iPad using the "Transfer" button in the iNavX TCP/IP NMEA Client view.

Yes you can transfer waypoints from Mac using a USB connection to the Brookhouse iMuxSt using the "Transfer" menu item on the "Waypoints" menu in MacENC/GPSNavX.